Something else for today's topic, let's talk about conferences. While writing this article, I was thinking about how much I miss attending conferences in general.
So let's talk about why conferences are so amazing and which ones you can attend during this lockdown.
Why Conferences are Awesome permalink
Conferences are a great way of keeping up to date with the latest techniques and objectives in the industry. They also provide an amazing way to network with people. And they fuel you with inspiration, motivation and excitement to get cracking on something new.
So in short: They provoke you.
This could be very much my personal opinion, but I've heard the same from many of my friends.
Nowadays, we obviously can't do any of these, but Corona brings something good; Online Conferences!
How to Enjoy a Conference to the Max permalink
Conferences can be very hectic, fast and overwhelming. My best tip is to make a plan, do some research about the speakers and stand you want to see and plan your day very roughly. It can be chilled with breaks for yourself. You don't have to see everything!
These Conferences in July you can Attend! permalink
- International Conference on Machine Learning - July 12-18, 2020
- Mind the Product - July 13-15, 2020
- Hacking with Swift: Live! - July 13-16, 2020
- Shift Remote - July 14, 2020
- DrupalCon Global - July 14-17, 2020
- ÜberConf - July 14-17, 2020
- Applied AI - July 15, 2020
- Continuous Lifecycle - July 15, 2020
- ForwardJS - July 20-24, 2020
- Fighting Financial Crime with AI - July 22, 2020
- Check Point:
- July 23, 2020
- EuroPython - July 23-26, 2020
- Codeland - July 23-24, 2020
- AngularNL - July 24, 2020
- SigmaHacks 2.0 - July 24-26, 2020
- NN/g UX Conference - July 25-31, 2020
- NDC Melbourne - July 27-30, 2020
- DeveloperWeek Global: DevOps - July 28, 2020 (website down)
- Create: Front-end - July 29, 2020
- .NET Conf: Focus on Microservices - July 30, 2020
- PyCon Lithuania - July 31-1, 2020
Why do you love Conferences? permalink
Let me know why you <3 Conferences!